Thank you for coming to my website. If you are needing to employ an attorney I hope the information provided
here will be helpful to you as you make that important decision.
My name is Mike Parker. I live in Carthage, Texas where I have practiced law since 1981. I am a former Felony Prosecutor and the former County Judge of Panola County. I have been certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization* as a specialist in Civil Trial Law.
I have experience in cases involving:
- Oil and gas matters
- Land issues such as boundary disputes, condemnation, adverse possession, easements, timber and damages to land
- Employment matters
- Injuries (representing both Plaintiffs and Defendants)
- Product liability defense
Although I emphasize litigation in my practice I also offer a variety of other services to clients including:
* - certification is by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Preparation of Deeds, Notes and Deeds of Trust
- Preparation of Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Probate of Wills
- Administration of Estates
- Affidavits of Heirship